PLEASE NOTE: Accommodation is for delegate’s own arrangement and payment.
STELLENBOSCH UNIVERSITY STUDENT RESIDENCE ACCOMMODATION
Standard university residence accommodation with shared bathroom facilities. Please note, student accommodation is perfectly adequate but basic.
DATE IN: 25 November 2018
DATE OUT: 30 November 2018
RATE: R350.00 per person per night (bookings must be for a minimum of two nights)
Please book accommodation via the delegate registration system indicating date of arrival and date of departure
- No air conditioning is provided
- No boiler/kettle is provided in your room
- Bedding will be provided, which includes a sheet, pillow and blanket
- Bathroom facilities are shared
- No toiletries or towels are provided
- No safe for locking away personal items.
- No parties, gatherings and use of liquor will be permitted in the residence
Please bring your own:
- Clothing Hangers
- Cupboards locks
- Room door locks
- Breakfast: (weekdays) 07:15-08:00
- Breakfast (weekends) 08:00 to 09:00
- No coffee and tea will be served before breakfast
- No discount will be given if breakfast are missed due to non-attendance
- All meals shall be provided according to a set menu. No special meals will be served
Cancellations/change in arrival and departure dates can be accommodated up to Friday 09 November 2018. Thereafter no refunds will be possible.
OTHER ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS:
Please contact the Guest House or Hotel directly
|Accommodation within walking distance from STIAS (view map here)|
|Bonne Esperance Guest House
Tel: +27 (0) 21 887 0225/6
Tel: +27 (0) 21 883 8912
|Fynbos Villa Guest House
Tel: +27 (0) 21 883 8670
|Other accommodation in Stellenbosch:|
|Oude Werf Hotel
Tel: +27 (0) 21 887 4608
|Eendracht Village Hotel
Tel: +27 (0) 21 883 8843
Tel: +27 (0) 21 883 8843
|Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel and Spa
Tel: +27 (0) 21 883 8207
WARNING – SCAM ALERT: Exhibitor Housing Services (EHS), Exhibitor Housing Management (EHM) & Business Travel Management (BTM)
Note to conference delegates: Please read the warning regarding a fraudulent travel and hotel booking scheme. All accommodation bookings should be made directly through the conference hotel(s), using the accommodation booking link on the website where specified.
We have learned that a third-party companies, Exhibitor Housing Services (EHS), also operating under the name Exhibitor Housing Management (EHM),and Business Travel Management (BTM) are targeting ICHSHC 2018 conference speakers and attendees with a fraudulent travel and hotel booking scheme. The company is calling and/or emailing conference speakers and attendees and falsely claiming it is the “official” housing bureau and/or authorized by the conference to book hotel and/or travel accommodations for the conference. This is entirely FALSE. ICHSHC 2018 is not affiliated in any way with EHS or EHM.
The company makes a number of FALSE and FRAUDLENT claims about the conference designed to obtain your credit card information, including:
- There are issues with your hotel reservation for the conference;
- The hotel room rate for the conference has increased and/or rooms are running out and must be booked with EHS or EHM as soon as possible;
- Hotel rooms for the conference can only be booked through EHS or EHM;
- That EHS or EHM can get you a cheaper room rate than the conference organizers; or
- Hotel rooms for the conference are sold out and that they can help find you alternatives hotels.
Please be aware that this is a SCAM designed to obtain your credit card information and/or make phony charges to your credit card. Please exercise extreme caution when contacted by EHS or EHM. The EHS/EHM representatives are extremely pushy and prodding. We recommend that you do NOT give this company your credit card number, personal information, or any details about your hotel reservation. Additionally, the hotel room reservations are never made and the attendees are left without hotel reservations for the conference.
In the event that ICHSHC 2018 contracts with ANY outside company, we will provide you that information DIRECTLY. If you receive a phone call from EHS/EHM or an e-mail sent from @ehshousing.com, please forward the information to email@example.com